Posted: 11 May 2023 | 4:41 pm
Scan Reader Pen 3 PRO – Translator and Reading Pen
9 in stock
Sold By: Phones and Accessories
Scan Reader Pen 3 PRO – Translator & Reading Pen
Are you going on a holiday to a country where they speak a different language? Is your child having difficulties with reading? Do you need help translating business documents? This is the device you have been looking for. Translates 112 languages.
- Reading mode for dyslexia – Upgraded Reader Pen helps people with dyslexia or people who cannot read to understand texts by reading out and highlighting the text.
- Voice settings (accent, reading speed, word pause, punctuation pause)
- Reading tracking by automatic highlighting words when read.
- Save the sentence, allowing later listening instead of writing notes.
Scan different materials then translate –
- Printed paper: textbook, newspaper, picture book, etc.
- Electronic screen: mobile, computer, iPad, Kindle, etc.
- And other textures, such as plastic bottles, cloth, etc.
- OCR– Scan and transfer text to PC or Mac, directly via USB, with no additional software required.
- Recording– It can record audio to review later.
- Bluetooth– The pen has a speaker, you can play the voice with its speaker. Or connect it to your Bluetooth earphones to listen to the voices privately.
- MP3 player– You can import MP3 files to the pen and use it to play music or use your Bluetooth earphones to listen.
- Built-in Dictionary – Collins English Dictionary, FLTRP dictionary, and NMT (neural machine translation).
- 112 Languages Voice Translator – It allows speech translate in a real time with 98% accuracy. You speak into the device and it will provide translation.
- 55 languages OCR Scan Translator – Scan text and translate with 98% accuracy. Read and listen with a human-like digital voice in multiple different languages.
- User-friendly Settings –Left hand and right hand working mode. Support vertical scanning to translate Japanese.
- 8 System Languages – Available in Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, German, French, Italian, Spanish.
Who will need this pen?
- Anyone with dyslexia, ADHD, autism, reading difficulties or any kind of learning disability
- Who reads a lot of books and needs to look up the dictionary time to time
- Studying a second language
- A student/officer who needs to take a lot of notes from books
- Doing international business / Travelling abroad a lot / Going on Holiday to other countries