Posted: 7 Jul 2022 | 12:21 pm
MI Smart Laser Measure
3 in stock
Sold By: Mi
Xiaomi Smart Laser Measure
Easy measurement anytime and anywhere
One-tap real-time measurement _ 3mm high precision
Intelligent real-life measurement _ Synchronous storage of data
Real time ranging to measure wherever you want.
After a brief press to emit the laser, the length can be read in real time. The measure adoptes a precise and stable Class II laser*, which reaches the distance as close as 5cm and as far as 40m. Measure anything anytime.
Dual-emission with single receiver Millimeter-level measurement precision
Equipped with a dual-emission single-receiving laser head. The complex procedures of Laser emission > Calibration > Data Display can be completed instantly. Data precision drops within ±3mm.
Quick measurement with one hand in different scenarios
From large areas like a new home or a warehouse, to the door and window sizes, you can tap to see the results on the measure immediately.
- Product name: ________________Xiaomi Smart Laser Measure
- Measurement range: ___________0.05*–40m
- Measurement precision: ________± (3mm + 5 x 10-5 D*)
- Minimum display unit: __________0.001m
- Laser type: ___________________The wavelength is 630–680nm.
- Lithium-ion battery: ____________3.7V⎓370mAh
- Display: ______________________1.23-inch LCD screen
- Bluetooth transmission distance: __About 8m (without obstacles)
- Standard implemented: __________GB 4793.1-2007, GB 7247.1-2012
- Product dimensions: _____________80 x 35 x 21mm
- Product net weight: ______________About 60g
- Charging parameters: _____________5V⎓1A
- Operating power: ________________0.7W (MAX.)
- Charging time: __________________About 100min
- Automatic turn off time: __________180s
- Automatic turn off laser time: ________180s
- Operating temperature: _____________-10°C–50°C
- Storage temperature: _______________-20°C–60°C
- Storage humidity: ___________________20%–80%RH
Please Note: This item is Non Refundable once purchased, and cannot be returned, except in the case of manufacturing defect, in which case it needs to be taken to a service centre for review.