3 in stock
Model name Amazfit Falcon
Screen size 1.69 Inches
Special feature GPS
Target audience Men
Age range (description) Adult
Compatible devices Smartphone
About this item
• AI-Powered Guidance with Zepp Coach: Smart coaching algorithm that helps you train and recover more scientifically. Workout plans are based on your physical characteristics and exercise experience level, so guidance is tailored to you. It monitors your fatigue level, fitness level, and training status, and adjusts training intensity and rest days to help you avoid over-training.
• Advanced Training Support: Connect to professional workout devices like heart rate belts and cycling power meters, create customized training templates, streamline workouts with automatic recognition of strength training exercises and 8 sports modes, and get professional lap running data with Track Run mode.
• Titanium Unibody & Sapphire Glass Screen: Crafted for action with premium materials, the TC4 titanium unibody is lightweight, high-strength and resistant to corrosion, while the sapphire crystal glass screen has a Mohs hardness rating of 9. The Amazfit Falcon is built for the elite, and those to aspire to be.
• 24H Heart Rate, SpO₂ & Stress Monitoring: Make sure you’re running at peak performance, by keeping an eye on your heart rate, blood-oxygen and stress level 24 hours a day, as well as your night sleep quality and daytime naps.
• Strong and Accurate GPS Tracking: Able to pick up both L1 and L5 GPS signals, the watch’s precise dual-band positioning and support for 6 satellite systems can effectively reduce environmental interference from tall trees and high buildings, even in dense areas like cities.
• 20 ATM Water-resistance: The Amazfit Falcon has achieved a water-resistance grade of 20 ATM, so you can swim or surf, and enjoy some high-speed water sports, worry free.
• Offline Maps Support: When you’re scheduling an outdoor workout, search the Zepp App for a map of your planned location and download it to the watch. When applied to an outdoor sports mode, your position will be overlapped onto the map and will update in real-time as you move. You can even select a matching imported route file to navigate a certain path on the map.